"I would just like to write a review to let you know how wonderful Riviera Roaming Band are. They performed at our wedding at Chateau Canet in France. From the moment I booked them, they were helpful and accommodating. On the night of the wedding they were incredible; our dinner ran on a little late so they played around the tables which really got the evening started. All of my guests commented on how well they performed and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Thank you Riviera Roaming Band for making our wedding perfect."
– Sophie Hopwood, 23 February 2023, wedding at Château Canet, Canet-Est, Rustiques, France
"We would like to thank you very much for the great cooperation. The party was a huge success and the customer is super happy. The band did a fantastic job, for which we would like to thank you. We are looking forward to further cooperation and wish you a wonderful day. A big thank you from everybody. Kind regards from Vitznau, Anne-Sophie Schwarzer."
– Anne-Sophie Schwarzer, 1 December 2022, corporate event at HOTEL VITZNAUERHOF, Switzerland
"Hi Pierre, A very belated thank you for playing at our wedding at Lartigolle in August. Sorry it has taken us so long to write! Riviera Roaming Band were one of our highlights from the whole weekend and all of our guests were raving about you afterwards. The team at Lartigolle said that it was only the 2nd time in the whole time they have been running weddings that people had been up in the courtyard dancing during dinner. You really got the party going, especially in the cave ...despite the heat! Hopefully we get to hear you guys play again some time! Thanks so much, Cat & Will."
– Catrin & Will Evans, 4 October 2022, wedding at Chateau de Lartigolle, Pessan, France
"The guys were really good and kept in close contact up until the day of the event. They catered to everyone's tastes and were keen to get an idea of the music my partner and I are into. They arranged background music and ceremony music, with an acoustic set for our cocktail reception, followed by a DJ for the evening dancing. Seamless transition between all stages and everyone loved the music."
– Dan Chalk, 20 July 2022, wedding in Juan-les-Pins, Antibes, France
"The band was great for our small relaxed spring wedding in a chateau! They have a good choice of popular music and are very lively. We and the guests loved them. Thank you!"
– Tatiana Aristova, 9 May 2022, wedding in Le Castellet, France
"Riviera Roaming Band were very good! Our guests loved their style, it gave a great acoustic vibe to the opening of our yacht party at Monaco. They were very professional, thank you!"
– Amanda Strevens, 24 February 2022, corporate event in Monaco
"You were fantastic! I hope we can do many more collaborations again in the future."
– Marcela Royer, 12 December 2021, private event in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France
"Riviera Roaming Band were so awesome!! They created such a magical atmosphere for our welcome party on the beach. They included the songs we asked for which were special to us, but more importantly they read the audience perfectly and responded to the energy so well by playing the perfect song for every moment of the evening. Our party was initially spread out over the beach but they tied it all together! Everyone at our multicultural, multigenerational party loved them and are still raving about them a week later! I highly recommend booking them if you want a fun, magical atmosphere for your party!"
– Winnie Chen, 9 September 2021, party in Théoule-sur-Mer, France
"Un duo très sympa qui présente bien. Le style, la voix et le son sont là."
– Vincent Jacques, 14 June 2021, wedding in Nice, France
"Très bonne équipe, super pros. Merci encore pour cette super soirée. A très bientôt pour d'autres bons moments!"
– Sandra Dupond, 12 February 2021, party in Toulouse, France
"Ce groupe ne dégage pas seulement de la bonne musique mais aussi une atmosphère ambiante et joyeuse qui fait le truc en plus."
– Angie Moreau, 14 August 2020, wedding in Nice, France
"Dear Ed, Thank you very much. It was a wonderful evening! The guests were really happy with the band, everyone liked them! If we have another party like this then I will come to you again! 😊 I hope they had a safe trip home and wish you a great weekend. Warm wishes, Jessica van Can."
– Jessica van Can, 15 June 2020, corporate event at Hotel Vitznauerhof, Vitznau, Switzerland
"Groupe au top, morceaux variés, bonne ambiance et très belle énergie !"
– Jeremy Kola, 29 March 2020, party in Cannes, France
"Hi Riviera Roaming Band! We wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to you both for being at our wedding day. Everyone told us you were great! You made our day and got everyone up dancing before main course - a first at a wedding! Fantastic vibe. You guys are the best."
– Charlotte Burton, 20 November 2019, wedding in Ginestas, France